eLearning Design and Development
Avantix Learning offers elearning design and development using Adobe Captivate, Articulate or Lectora.
Our team of instructional designers and elearning experts are focused on creating a quality, professional elearning experience for your staff.
Our elearning design and development services include:
- Needs analysis
- Identification of time and budget constraints
- Audience analysis
- Collaboration with subject matter experts
- Statement of learning objectives
- Design and development of elearning including a full storyboard
- Inclusion of adult learning principles and practices to engage learners and enhance learning
- Inclusion of challenging and relevant assessments
- Collaboration with client to ensure branding and use of graphics and colours are appropriate
- Modules are tested on different browsers and at different resolutions
- Audio and video files are tested and include captions and transcripts
- Modules are tested against accessibility standards
- Navigation and links have been tested
- Regular meetings with clients are scheduled for interim approvals
- Feedback mechanisms are included
- Additional print or digital materials are prepared as necessary
- Evaluation as to whether learning objectives have been met
Articles you may like
Microsoft Word automatically tracks statistics about your documents. These statistics appear in Word Properties and include the file name, directory, template, author, editing time, last print date and the user who last modified the document.
If you insert tables frequently in Word, you may want to create a table template to save time. Keep in mind that tables are affected by themes, styles and table styles so if the table template you insert seems to change formatting, the current document may contain different formatting from the original document when the table template was saved. A table template is saved as a building block and will appear in Quick Tables.
In Word, you can delete a page in the middle or at the end of a document using several strategies. You can delete blank pages or pages that contain text and other content. Blank pages can be caused by unnecessary hard returns (pressing Enter too many times), manual page breaks, section breaks, paragraph formatting and tables so you will need to determine what is causing a blank page to remove it.