eLearning Design and Development
Avantix Learning offers elearning design and development using Adobe Captivate, Articulate or Lectora.
Our team of instructional designers and elearning experts are focused on creating a quality, professional elearning experience for your staff.
Our elearning design and development services include:
- Needs analysis
- Identification of time and budget constraints
- Audience analysis
- Collaboration with subject matter experts
- Statement of learning objectives
- Design and development of elearning including a full storyboard
- Inclusion of adult learning principles and practices to engage learners and enhance learning
- Inclusion of challenging and relevant assessments
- Collaboration with client to ensure branding and use of graphics and colours are appropriate
- Modules are tested on different browsers and at different resolutions
- Audio and video files are tested and include captions and transcripts
- Modules are tested against accessibility standards
- Navigation and links have been tested
- Regular meetings with clients are scheduled for interim approvals
- Feedback mechanisms are included
- Additional print or digital materials are prepared as necessary
- Evaluation as to whether learning objectives have been met
Articles you may like
Starting in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, you can use the Merge Shapes tool to crop an image to a circle. You can use either Intersect or Subtract to cut out a circle (or other shape) from a picture.
The outline has been an integral part of Microsoft PowerPoint for many years. It is dynamically linked to slide placeholders and is organized in a hierarchical way.
You can stop Word from changing formatting automatically in your documents by turning off AutoFormat As You Type settings in the AutoCorrect dialog box. If text or formatting is changing, there are several options you can turn off.