eLearning Design and Development
Avantix Learning offers elearning design and development using Adobe Captivate, Articulate or Lectora.
Our team of instructional designers and elearning experts are focused on creating a quality, professional elearning experience for your staff.
Our elearning design and development services include:
- Needs analysis
- Identification of time and budget constraints
- Audience analysis
- Collaboration with subject matter experts
- Statement of learning objectives
- Design and development of elearning including a full storyboard
- Inclusion of adult learning principles and practices to engage learners and enhance learning
- Inclusion of challenging and relevant assessments
- Collaboration with client to ensure branding and use of graphics and colours are appropriate
- Modules are tested on different browsers and at different resolutions
- Audio and video files are tested and include captions and transcripts
- Modules are tested against accessibility standards
- Navigation and links have been tested
- Regular meetings with clients are scheduled for interim approvals
- Feedback mechanisms are included
- Additional print or digital materials are prepared as necessary
- Evaluation as to whether learning objectives have been met
Articles you may like
Check out these three easy ways to copy shape, picture or text formatting quickly and easily in PowerPoint using buttons or keyboard shortcuts.
You can insert the does not equal sign (not equal to sign) in a Word document using Insert Symbol, a keyboard shortcut, an AutoCorrect entry or an Alt shortcut.
If you want to find and replace text or numbers in Word, you can use wildcards if you are not able to find an exact match. To use advanced find and replace techniques in Word, you will need to expand the Find and Replace dialog box.