eLearning Design and Development
Avantix Learning offers elearning design and development using Adobe Captivate, Articulate or Lectora.
Our team of instructional designers and elearning experts are focused on creating a quality, professional elearning experience for your staff.
Our elearning design and development services include:
- Needs analysis
- Identification of time and budget constraints
- Audience analysis
- Collaboration with subject matter experts
- Statement of learning objectives
- Design and development of elearning including a full storyboard
- Inclusion of adult learning principles and practices to engage learners and enhance learning
- Inclusion of challenging and relevant assessments
- Collaboration with client to ensure branding and use of graphics and colours are appropriate
- Modules are tested on different browsers and at different resolutions
- Audio and video files are tested and include captions and transcripts
- Modules are tested against accessibility standards
- Navigation and links have been tested
- Regular meetings with clients are scheduled for interim approvals
- Feedback mechanisms are included
- Additional print or digital materials are prepared as necessary
- Evaluation as to whether learning objectives have been met
If you'd like to discuss your elearning design and development needs, contact our staff today.
Revised July 6, 2015.
Copyright 2014-2015 Avantix Learning Inc.
To request this page in an alternate format, contact our staff.
Articles you may like
How to Show or Hide White Space in Word Documents
You can show or hide white space at the top and bottom of pages in Microsoft Word documents. If you hide white space, you won't be able to see headers or footers in Print Layout View or the gray space that typically appears at the top and bottom of pages as you scroll through your document.
How to View Document Statistics in Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word automatically tracks statistics about your documents. These statistics appear in Word Properties and include the file name, directory, template, author, editing time, last print date and the user who last modified the document.
How to Insert or Type an Upside Down Question Mark in Word (4 Ways to Insert ¿ with Shortcuts)
You can insert the copyright, trademark or registered trademark symbol in a Microsoft Word document using the Insert Symbol command or by using keyboard shortcuts.