eLearning Design and Development
Avantix Learning offers elearning design and development using Adobe Captivate, Articulate or Lectora.
Our team of instructional designers and elearning experts are focused on creating a quality, professional elearning experience for your staff.
Our elearning design and development services include:
- Needs analysis
- Identification of time and budget constraints
- Audience analysis
- Collaboration with subject matter experts
- Statement of learning objectives
- Design and development of elearning including a full storyboard
- Inclusion of adult learning principles and practices to engage learners and enhance learning
- Inclusion of challenging and relevant assessments
- Collaboration with client to ensure branding and use of graphics and colours are appropriate
- Modules are tested on different browsers and at different resolutions
- Audio and video files are tested and include captions and transcripts
- Modules are tested against accessibility standards
- Navigation and links have been tested
- Regular meetings with clients are scheduled for interim approvals
- Feedback mechanisms are included
- Additional print or digital materials are prepared as necessary
- Evaluation as to whether learning objectives have been met
Articles you may like
You can make a shape, image or other object move across a PowerPoint slide using entrance or motion path animations. The animation will occur during a slide show and can occur automatically or on click.
It’s common to group objects in PowerPoint so you can move the objects together and apply formatting and animation to the group. However, you can’t group certain objects. In this article, we’ll discuss several situations where you can’t group in PowerPoint as well as some solutions.
In Microsoft Word, you can save lots of time if you can quickly select characters, words, lines, paragraphs and blocks of text in your documents. You can use keyboard shortcuts or mouse shortcuts to select text.