About Avantix Learning Courses
Instructor-led Classroom Courses
Avantix Learning offers instructor-led live classroom (LC) and virtual classroom (VC) courses allowing personal interaction between the students and the instructor.
We specialize in small classes, typically ranging from 6 to 12 students to ensure an optimal student to instructor ratio.
Live Classroom Courses
Live classroom courses are offered in person in downtown Toronto at 1 Yonge Street, Suite 1801, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Some courses may also be offered at an alternate downtown Toronto location.
Virtual Classroom Courses
Virtual classroom courses are also instructor-led and simulate the live classroom environment. Students will follow along with the instructor and complete practice exercises. In these interactive training sessions, students are encouraged to ask questions at any time via audio or chat.
Our top-notch instructors have years of experience in the business world and students are encouraged to ask questions during our courses. Avantix Learning senior instructors have 15 or more years of experience. A complete profile of the instructor leading a specific course is available on request.
Included in Our Courses
Our live and virtual classroom courses include:
- Sample and exercise files
- A course manual with keyboard shortcuts to take away for review
- Refreshments (for courses conducted in Avantix Learning classrooms)
- Certificate of completion on request
- Follow-up email support
Courses run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Eastern Time with a one hour break for lunch and a 15 minute break in the morning and in the afternoon.
10 Benefits of Instructor-led Training
Although there are advantages to various delivery methods, instructor-led training offers some key benefits:
- Personal interaction between the student and instructor as well with other students fosters an engaging learning environment.
- Course material is constantly evolving and new examples are added in a continuous quality improvement process.
- Students practice their skills in class and the instructor is available to answer questions.
- Instructors can adapt to different learning styles and student requirements.
- Live instructors can provide valuable insight and real-world examples.
- Dialog between the instructor and students can result in other useful information being discussed or a concept being clarified.
- Classrooms provide a social environment where students may network with other students with similar requirements.
- New and unique courses can be developed quickly which may be difficult with other delivery methods requiring a more time-consuming development process.
- Because students are engaged in the learning process, completion rate of instructor-led courses is 10 to 20 percent higher than that of eLearning courses (according to a California State University report).
- Students are able to focus on the training by getting away from the distractions of the office (for live classroom courses).
Courses can be customized and delivered on-site as instructor-led or virtual courses. Contact us at email@example.com for more information regarding custom solutions and savings for groups.
Avantix Learning also offers design and development of custom eLearning solutions for our clients.
You may like
In 2021 and 365 versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, you now have the ability to hide or unhide the Quick Access Toolbar. So if your Quick Access Toolbar seems to have disappeared, it may simply be hidden. In 2021, Microsoft also removed Undo and Redo / Repeat from the Quick Access Toolbar and moved these commands to the Home tab in the Ribbon.
You can insert or type the square root symbol in PowerPoint presentations using built-in commands or keyboard shortcuts. The square root symbol or radical sign can be entered in placeholders, text boxes or in equation blocks on PowerPoint slides. You can use an Alt code shortcut, a Math AutoCorrect entry or create an AutoCorrect entry as a custom shortcut.
You may also like
You can find and replace formatting in Word by searching for specific formatting, such as bold or italic, and changing it to other formats. You or even search for text with specific formatting and change the text and the formats. With Find and Replace, you can search for and change both character and paragraph formatting.
You can view word count in a Microsoft Word document in several ways. Although word count is typically displayed in the Status Bar, you can view a Word Count dialog box which can be displayed using the Ribbon, the Status Bar or a keyboard shortcut. In addition to word count, you can check a document for the number of characters, lines, paragraphs and pages. Word count and other statistics are also available in Word Properties.
How to Insert or Type the Delta Symbol in Word (Δ)
If you have created a custom or automatic table of contents (TOC) in a Word document, you can add heading levels to the TOC. You can add built-in heading styles or custom styles as levels.
How to Insert or Type the Delta Symbol in Word (Δ)
You can apply cell styles in Excel worksheets to quickly format cells in a consistent way and automate repetitive formatting. Excel includes several built-in styles (such as Heading 1, Heading 2 and so on) and you can modify styles before or after you apply them. If none of the built-in styles fit your needs, you can also create a new style.