About Avantix Learning Courses
Instructor-led Classroom Courses
Avantix Learning offers instructor-led live classroom (LC) and virtual classroom (VC) courses allowing personal interaction between the students and the instructor.
We specialize in small classes, typically ranging from 6 to 12 students to ensure an optimal student to instructor ratio.
Live Classroom Courses
Live classroom courses are offered in person in downtown Toronto at 1 Yonge Street, Suite 1801, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Some courses may also be offered at an alternate downtown Toronto location.
Virtual Classroom Courses
Virtual classroom courses are also instructor-led and simulate the live classroom environment. Students will follow along with the instructor and complete practice exercises. In these interactive training sessions, students are encouraged to ask questions at any time via audio or chat.
Our top-notch instructors have years of experience in the business world and students are encouraged to ask questions during our courses. Avantix Learning senior instructors have 15 or more years of experience. A complete profile of the instructor leading a specific course is available on request.
Included in Our Courses
Our live and virtual classroom courses include:
- Sample and exercise files
- A course manual with keyboard shortcuts to take away for review
- Refreshments (for courses conducted in Avantix Learning classrooms)
- Certificate of completion on request
- Follow-up email support
Courses run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Eastern Time with a one hour break for lunch and a 15 minute break in the morning and in the afternoon.
10 Benefits of Instructor-led Training
Although there are advantages to various delivery methods, instructor-led training offers some key benefits:
- Personal interaction between the student and instructor as well with other students fosters an engaging learning environment.
- Course material is constantly evolving and new examples are added in a continuous quality improvement process.
- Students practice their skills in class and the instructor is available to answer questions.
- Instructors can adapt to different learning styles and student requirements.
- Live instructors can provide valuable insight and real-world examples.
- Dialog between the instructor and students can result in other useful information being discussed or a concept being clarified.
- Classrooms provide a social environment where students may network with other students with similar requirements.
- New and unique courses can be developed quickly which may be difficult with other delivery methods requiring a more time-consuming development process.
- Because students are engaged in the learning process, completion rate of instructor-led courses is 10 to 20 percent higher than that of eLearning courses (according to a California State University report).
- Students are able to focus on the training by getting away from the distractions of the office (for live classroom courses).
Courses can be customized and delivered on-site as instructor-led or virtual courses. Contact us at email@example.com for more information regarding custom solutions and savings for groups.
Avantix Learning also offers design and development of custom eLearning solutions for our clients.
You may like
You can insert the euro sign or symbol (€) in a PowerPoint presentation using built-in PowerPoint commands or keyboard shortcuts (Alt code or AutoCorrect shortcuts).
In 2021 and 365 versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, you now have the ability to hide or unhide the Quick Access Toolbar. So if your Quick Access Toolbar seems to have disappeared, it may simply be hidden. In 2021, Microsoft also removed Undo and Redo / Repeat from the Quick Access Toolbar and moved these commands to the Home tab in the Ribbon.
You may also like
You can change case in Microsoft Word documents using formatting commands or by converting case. If you want to be able to easily change case (like removing All Caps), it's best to change case using the Font dialog box. If someone has created upper case text using hard capitals where they have pressed the Caps Lock key and typed the text, then you can convert case using the Change Case command.
If you have created a custom or automatic table of contents (TOC) in a Word document, you can add heading levels to the TOC. You can add or edit levels using built-in heading styles or use custom styles as levels.
You can insert or type u with an accent mark in Word using built-in tools or keyboard shortcuts (including Alt code shortcuts). The letter u can be inserted with an accent in both upper or lower case. The following are common accents in upper or lower case – Ù, Ú, Û, Ü, ù, ú, û, or ü.
You can insert or type the Beta symbol in Word documents in several ways. The Greek Beta symbol can be entered in upper case (Β) or lower case (β) using built-in commands or keyboard shortcuts (including Alt codes, AutoCorrect entries or custom shortcuts). Beta is the 2nd letter in the Greek alphabet and is comparable to the letter B.
It's easy to lock and protect cells in Microsoft Excel to prevent users from changing data or formulas. This involves a two-step process …
In Microsoft Excel, errors are flagged with small green marker or triangle in the upper left corner of the cell. However, these indicators display when there may be an error but is, in fact, not an error.