eLearning Design and Development
Avantix Learning offers elearning design and development using Adobe Captivate, Articulate or Lectora.
Our team of instructional designers and elearning experts are focused on creating a quality, professional elearning experience for your staff.
Our elearning design and development services include:
- Needs analysis
- Identification of time and budget constraints
- Audience analysis
- Collaboration with subject matter experts
- Statement of learning objectives
- Design and development of elearning including a full storyboard
- Inclusion of adult learning principles and practices to engage learners and enhance learning
- Inclusion of challenging and relevant assessments
- Collaboration with client to ensure branding and use of graphics and colours are appropriate
- Modules are tested on different browsers and at different resolutions
- Audio and video files are tested and include captions and transcripts
- Modules are tested against accessibility standards
- Navigation and links have been tested
- Regular meetings with clients are scheduled for interim approvals
- Feedback mechanisms are included
- Additional print or digital materials are prepared as necessary
- Evaluation as to whether learning objectives have been met
Articles you may like
You can insert a video into a PowerPoint presentation from a file on your PC or from a shared server. In 2010 and later versions, video files are embedded or copied into PowerPoint by default so video files can increase file size significantly.
You can keep words or characters (numbers or letters) together in Microsoft Word using nonbreaking spaces or hyphens. You can also turn off automatic hyphenation if Word is inserting hyphens in a word you don’t want to break across lines.
In Microsoft Word, you can insert a cross-reference to content in another part of your Word document and then update it if the target of the cross-reference changes. A cross-reference can refer to a heading, bookmark, the caption of a table or figure as well as other target items.