eLearning Design and Development
Avantix Learning offers elearning design and development using Adobe Captivate, Articulate or Lectora.
Our team of instructional designers and elearning experts are focused on creating a quality, professional elearning experience for your staff.
Our elearning design and development services include:
- Needs analysis
- Identification of time and budget constraints
- Audience analysis
- Collaboration with subject matter experts
- Statement of learning objectives
- Design and development of elearning including a full storyboard
- Inclusion of adult learning principles and practices to engage learners and enhance learning
- Inclusion of challenging and relevant assessments
- Collaboration with client to ensure branding and use of graphics and colours are appropriate
- Modules are tested on different browsers and at different resolutions
- Audio and video files are tested and include captions and transcripts
- Modules are tested against accessibility standards
- Navigation and links have been tested
- Regular meetings with clients are scheduled for interim approvals
- Feedback mechanisms are included
- Additional print or digital materials are prepared as necessary
- Evaluation as to whether learning objectives have been met
Articles you may like
If you want to extract embedded video or audio files from a Microsoft PowerPoint deck, you can extract them by converting the presentation to a zip file type.
Check out these 3 easy ways to keep text together in Microsoft Word. You can use settings in the Paragraph dialog box as well as nonbreaking spaces or hyphens.
PowerPoint’s Autofit feature is set to automatically resize text in text boxes or placeholders. You can turn off Autofit settings for all PowerPoint presentations on your computer or for a specific text box or placeholder.