eLearning Design and Development
Avantix Learning offers elearning design and development using Adobe Captivate, Articulate or Lectora.
Our team of instructional designers and elearning experts are focused on creating a quality, professional elearning experience for your staff.
Our elearning design and development services include:
- Needs analysis
- Identification of time and budget constraints
- Audience analysis
- Collaboration with subject matter experts
- Statement of learning objectives
- Design and development of elearning including a full storyboard
- Inclusion of adult learning principles and practices to engage learners and enhance learning
- Inclusion of challenging and relevant assessments
- Collaboration with client to ensure branding and use of graphics and colours are appropriate
- Modules are tested on different browsers and at different resolutions
- Audio and video files are tested and include captions and transcripts
- Modules are tested against accessibility standards
- Navigation and links have been tested
- Regular meetings with clients are scheduled for interim approvals
- Feedback mechanisms are included
- Additional print or digital materials are prepared as necessary
- Evaluation as to whether learning objectives have been met
Articles you may like
You can show and hide comments using the Review tab in the Ribbon in Microsoft Word. If you add comments in a Word document, they will appear in a markup area on the right side of pages by default. If you want to show or hide comments, you’ll need to control the display of markup.
You can combine entrance and exit animations in PowerPoint to make an object appear and disappear on a slide during a slide show. This can occur automatically or on click. An object is typically a shape, image, text placeholder or text box.
You can easily remove extra hard returns in Microsoft Word using Find and Replace. In order to view and delete hard returns, you should display paragraph marks or symbols. In Word …